This European Innovation Partnership on Active and Heatlhy Aging infographic on frailty prevention gives an overview of the issue of frailty prevention to allow a better understanding of what it is, raise awareness and explain which actions are being undertaken by the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing in this field.
- World Health Organization – Integrated care for older people
- What about Fat? Sarcopenia and Frailty in the Obesity era – Dr Stephen Kritchevsky
- ICFSR 2017 – Higher quality diets in Mid-life improve physical performance in Old Age
- ICFSR 2017 – Stem Cells show promise in the treatment of Frailty
- The prevalence and health consequences of frailty in a population-based older home care cohort: a comparison of different measures