- To detect good practices and new experiences of work with older people, that have proven to be successful in participant countries
- To develop tele-based training programmes (TV-Channel, apps, Internet-based)
- To promote transnational fora with Experts and sport technicians.
- To design pilot experiences, through which Partners can implement the good practices detected during the study visits, in each country.
- To develop innovative awareness material for elder people, that can be distributed in retired peoples clubs, health centers and public places. It would include leaflets, brochures, guides.
- Design of training material for teachers about home assistance, that can be even included in the own Curricula of the educative center.
- To experiment with “transage” educational interventions in school, by connecting young and old exercise together to combat overweight and frailty.