This European Innovation Partnership on Active and Heatlhy Aging infographic on frailty prevention gives an overview of the issue of frailty prevention to allow a better understanding of what it is, raise awareness and explain which actions are being undertaken by the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing in this field.
- SPCC task force raises awareness of malnutrition and cachexia in cancer patients
- Bimagrumab vs Optimised Standard of Care for Treatment of Sarcopenia in Community-Dwelling Older Adults: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- PPARs and microbiota in skeletal muscle
- ICFSR task force perspective on biomarkers for sarcopenia and frailty
- Contribution of sarcopenia and physical inactivity to mortality in people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease