This European Innovation Partnership on Active and Heatlhy Aging infographic on frailty prevention gives an overview of the issue of frailty prevention to allow a better understanding of what it is, raise awareness and explain which actions are being undertaken by the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing in this field.
- COVID‐19: a major cause of cachexia and sarcopenia?
- The dilemma of Coronavirus disease 2019, aging, and cardiovascular disease: insights from cardiovascular aging science
- ICFSR 2020 – video replay
- ICFSR task force perspective on biomarkers for sarcopenia and frailty
- Findings from The Copenhagen Sarcopenia Study: lean mass, strength, power and physical function in a Danish cohort aged 20–93 years